Monday, March 9, 2009

Personal Reflection



I Patrick streeter chose to do this project about the Spartans was because of the violence and the history about it I love history and the action the Spartans had. The Spartans was one of the strongest army their ever was they fought for their country by any means they trusted in one another and wont let no one get hurt. But it was interested by how when the Spartans mothers have a baby they would the babies to this man or god and he would look and examine their babies to see were they worthy of being a Spartan solider and if they wasn’t they would dispose of the baby that really caught my attention because that was crazy to me and also I wanted too find out more about what happen after the first war when king leonidas only took 300 of his finest solider to war to fight against king xerxes and I wanted to find out what happen after the first war I really want to find because I wanted to Spartans to win the fight and I like how they respect one other and they have a great understandings about each other and know how each other weakness and strengths I know it took a lot of training together because if one person mess up the whole army will mess up but they was so together their were few mistake I feel that the only reason they lost was because king leonidas just wanted to prove a point to king xerxes that he also bleed and king leonidas was smart to send one person back from the war to tell the story and gather up all the soldiers in Sparta to fight the war and one thing about the Spartans they never back down from a fight or they never retrieve from BATTLE

2 comments:

  1. this is a very cool topic. it seems like that its going to be very fun to write and read about the spartans cant wait til its finish so that i could read more about it. Sharonda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patrick,

    It really comes across that this is a topic close to your heart. You have some amazing insights into the history of Sparta. I'm really going to be interested to see what you come up with. Y'all kind of remind me of the Spartans, matter of fact.

    ReplyDelete