Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The what i learned about the 300 joint lol

The reason me for to do an blog on the Spartans and the movie "300' was because I watch the it was an great movie and it caught my eye because of the Spartans way and my bravery and to defend their country no matter what and no one was left behind they all work as one if one is weak then all is weak so I like that about the Spartans I liked their fighting skills. but we I was the movie and at the end the Spartans lost the battle but before they lost the battle king leonidas probably knew they wasn’t going to win but all he wanted to do was to let king xerxes know even a god king can bleed and he didn’t have soldiers that were immortal but before that he told one of his soldiers to stay behind and he wanted the one soldier to tell the tell of what happen and to get more Spartans to bring to defeat the Persian so when that happen he told the Spartan village what happen and they had more Spartans to take on the Persian so after the movie was over I was thinking I wondering did the Spartans ever won the war so that made me want to do and blog on this subject another thing I learn was how to make an blog I didn’t know anything about an blog so Mr. shakur help me with using the blog and gave me steps to take to make an blog and friends help me too and the research I got for this subject was very helpful to knowing about the Spartans was because of the violence and the history about it I love history and the action the Spartans had. The Spartans was one of the strongest army their ever was they fought for their country by any means they trusted in one another and wont let no one get hurt. But it was interested by how when the Spartans mothers have a baby they would the babies to this man or god and he would look and examine their babies to see were they worthy of being a Spartan solider and if they wasn’t they would dispose of the baby that really caught my attention because that was crazy to me and those are the things I learn from the 300 Spartans joint.

No comments:

Post a Comment